Thursday, May 3, 2012

Where Can I Get Copies of Proposed Determinations?

As discussed in a prior article, an important part of a General Adjudication is the publication of the Proposed Determination.  Unless an objection is submitted, the Proposed Determination is the governing document until a final Decree is issued. 

Copies of Proposed Determinations are available on the Utah Division of Water Rights' website.  Click here to access the list of Proposed Determinations available online, which are listed in order of water right areas.

No comments: